Thursday, January 24, 2008

what grade i should get

In english class the teacher said that I am burning the rope with my grade. So in his words he is telling me that im close to failing his class. But i disagree and in this paper i will prove to you should no need to get a (b).

First i should get a (b) because i turned in every thing on time. yes i have one paper missing, but that is no reason why i should fail. Next everything the teacher asked me to do i did, for example when he asked me to move to another table to help out another student that was in need of help, without giving him a hard time. Also i've worked with people that he ask me to work with, so they could get a good grade in the topic that we were working on. Know the things i done for the teacher not wanting to and turning in everything on time, but one paper you think you should fail me thats crazy. I might get out of hand sometimes but son as you ask me to get back to work i do. SO THEREFORE I SHOULD GET AT LEAST A (B) IN ENGLISH CLASS. KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET.

No comments: